"He turned out to be the cliché" clue 1

http://laineygossip.com/Articles/Celebrity/20397/Details/21232/Jon-Hamm-and-Jennifer-Westfeldt-at-TIFF-2011-to-promote-Friends-With-Kids-12sept11

It was really cute when they were full on making out upstairs at the Grey Goose/Soho House party. This happened before they hooked up with George Clooney and Stacy Keibler. He adores her. He really, really adores her.

But ...

I mean you’re looking at these photos. And we’re thinking the same thing, right? Because in person, seeing her, all of us there were thinking the same thing. The same thing I thought when I watched her on Grey’s Anatomy and if you’ve been reading this blog a long time you’ll have heard it before but for the benefit of those who are relatively new...

Remember when Jennifer Westfeldt was on Grey’s Anatomy and she played the woman with cancer and she was supposed to be sick but in every scene her skin was rosy and glowing and the picture of health? That made me crazy. And, well, seeing her in person, several times now, you realise some things are hard to make OVER, you know what I mean?

Of course, being the bitch ass gossips that we are, the logical next part of this discussion is who he is now, and who she is now, and how f-cking hard that must be and if it’s not actually hard, how f-cking awful it is that everyone just makes that assumption.

Having said that, how accurate is the assumption?

The common observation amongst many of us seeing them this weekend as they promoted Friends With Kids at TIFF was that she seemed...clingy. Courtney Shea, the VISA TIFF Insider called her a drag. Click here to read Courtney’s encounter with Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt on Saturday night. I disagree with Courtney about Hamm’s height. His height is fine. But on the drag part...? Maybe a little. And this worries me for them. Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me I’m wrong. Give me another way to see it. I am asking you for serious.


September 12, 2011 at 6:52 AM

He turned out to be the cliché



Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top