"Two Men and their arrangements" Man #1 reveal

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gavin-Rossdale-and-Elin-Nordegren-reportedly-go-on-a-first-date-and-were-set-up-by-mutual-friends/44850

US Weekly reported this week that Gavin Rossdale and Elin Nordegren went on a first date recently. Please please please will it be ok for me to just say this one thing because I can't help myself? Gavin and Gwen Stefani got divorced because she caught him cheating with the nanny; Elin used to be a nanny! I'm sorry. I had to.

Anyway, US says that Gavin and Elin were set up by mutual friends. This is very interesting to me. Imagine you had a friend who came to you all like "I have a guy for you!"

Ok. Tell me about him.

"He's got 3 kids. He's financially stable. He's good looking. Oh and his marriage ended because he kept f-cking around on his wife, the last time with their nanny."

Would you be down?

The mutual friend? Not sure. But they might have Roger Federer in common. Tiger Woods and Roger are friends. Roger and Gavin are very good friends. Roger would totally be the kind of friend who'd vouch for Gavin despite the cheating.

September 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Two Men and their arrangements




Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top