"The Belle from Hell" revealed

http://www.laineygossip.com/Lynda_Carter_looks_younger_than_Courteney_Cox.aspx

It’s Wonder Woman!

Lynda Carter showed up at the launch of some video game yesterday. A lot of stars actually showed up for the launch of that video game. Video gaming is a lucrative business these days…perhaps even more than movie making.

Sorry, I digress.

Wonder Woman used to be my life. My mother used to wear her hair like Wonder Woman. She’s always had great hair. After she moved out, I used to watch it and imagine my mom was doing the same – out there saving the world. Or yelling at someone really loudly. She left some of her clothes behind and I remember sticking my little feet into her heels and hobbling around like a grown up, wondering why Wonder Woman was allowed to wear her underwear outside…

Lynda Carter is well into her fifties now. But here she is, posing with one time Botox Courteney Cox, and looking just as young, if not younger. And DEFINITELY younger than Granny Freeze Nicole Kidman.

But Courteney looks ghastly, non?

What’s the point of working your tits off at the gym and staying away from fries when your face precludes anyone from looking down anyway? Or maybe it’s a case of Karma Face. This belle is a beast. And now she’s showing it on the outside.

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 10:00 AM
Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top