Switch hitter

http://www.laineygossip.com/Last_Word_for_Sunday_August_21_2005.aspx

I offer you the following blind item. But, unlike Ted, I WILL reveal the answer ( in a clever lawyerly way) if you ask me directly:

There is certain hunk with an accent. He is a renowned ladies’ man who has likely tagged a woman in every city across America and beyond. What’s interesting is that this lothario mysteriously swings the other way but only when he dabbles in other, more chemical, treats. What’s even more interesting is that when he gets caught, he doesn’t even care. The last time? It was at a party with 100 other revelers and he was seen with his undies around his ankles giving and receiving pleasures and, believe me when I tell you, his partner was even better hung than he is!

OK smutters. Give it some thought first before flooding my inbox.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Update (5/7/08):
Clue
Denials: Jude Law, Antonio Banderas, Ewan McGregor, Orlando Bloom, Matthew McConaughey, Clive Owen & Celine Dion

Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top