Bad Habits

http://www.laineygossip.com/Lindsay_Lohan_Paris_Hilton_Nicky_Hilton_Bad_Habits.aspx

Although I personally don’t find her attractive, I’m sure there are many who do. After all, she’s still relatively young and she has a good body and it’s not like she hasn’t had many suitors in the past. Thing is, she has a weird addiction. She only goes for unavailable men! Married, engaged, cohabitating, you name it…that’s what she wants. Everyone in her posse has tried to talk some sense in to her, and she knows it herself, but she just can’t help it. And she also refuses to seek treatment. Who is she??? Let me give you a tip – it’s not Tara. It’s not Angelina (would I EVER say Angelina is unattractive???), it’s not Paris Hilton, and it’s not Lindsay Lohan.

There. I’ll leave you with that. No email clues, no matter what you bribe me with. I’ll drop one more hint on Friday, and then the subscriber challenge winner will be announced next week. Thanks for indulging my shameless self promotion and endless appeals for subscribers. As many of you know, gossip don’t pay, which means I gotta start pimping myself out. Hope you understand. With good smut comes great sacrifice…

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bad Habits - Clue #2

http://www.laineygossip.com/Bad_Habits__Clue_2.aspx

Final clue before I reveal the subscriber contest winner later on this week. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, please read back in the archives. Remember - a LOT of juicy smut is at stake.

So…we're talking about the girl who is only attracted to married men. She's also what you might call a multi purpose failure, unsuccessful at almost every entertainment endeavour she's put her slutty little hands on since achieving modest stardom in her late teens. Don't believe the sweet exterior. Underneath that fake smile is a fiercely ambitious bitch, ready to destroy any relationship and step on everyone in order to get what she wants…

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Update (7/15/08):
Denials: Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Tara Reid
Reveal 1
Reveal 2


Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top