"Small Secrets" revealed

http://www.laineygossip.com/From_AG_Small_Secrets.aspx

This is my first guess at a blind item, because I usually haven't got a clue (although I appreciate the clues your drop after items are closed...). For this small secret, however, I would like to guess it's JD Fortune. Even if I'm wrong (because he can't be the only one right?), I do have it on good authority that he falls into this unfortunate category, for the record.

Keep up the smut!

Dear AG:

You have it on good authority, I have it on good authority, and apparently half of Canada and Australia has it on good authority too. Not surprising though. I mean, it's always the drummer that hangs all the way down to the ground in a rock band, isn't it???

Sunday, December 18, 2005


Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top