"Impatient & Addicted" clue

http://www.laineygossip.com/Jared_Leto_Lindsay_Lohan_The_Daily_Ugly_Jared_Leto.aspx

Goth, punk, fringe, whatever. It all works f0r me. But only if it’s real. I have never seen anyone so contrived, so affected, so pathetic in this regard as Jared Leto, seen here at the Video Game Awards on Saturday. The eyeliner and the nail polish and the hair and the leather and the fact that he is in his 30s and can’t stop dating friggin’ teenagers who are the only losers who can stand to listen to his so called garage band music. Is this what you’ve become Jared? From My So Called Life to Requiem for a Dream to perennial Teen Beat pin up and now boyfriend of one Lindsay Lohan??? And you want us to think you’re hardcore? Please. I’d rather sit through another chest thumping rendition of My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion than waste my time pining over a desperate pathetic piece of sh*t slime like Jared Leto. Period.

Sunday, November 20, 2005
Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top