"Anything for attention," it's not...

http://www.laineygossip.com/Sienna_Miller_Jake_Gyllenhaal_From_Veronica_Sienna_Miller_wants_attention.aspx


Has to be my BFF Sienna Miller. At least God I hope so. If this gets out maybe she will just go away. I mean really, who dosen't know Hayden C. is a true friend of Dorothy?

Dear Veronica,

Sienna doesn't use her needles for her nipples. It's not her. While we're here though, we might as well talk about your Hayden/Friend of Dorothy suggestion. Like you, I have heard loud, loud rumours. Haven't we all? 8 months ago, I was planted on the queer side, firm and solid. But as I said before, I switched some time last summer after watching a scene from Life as a House in which, oddly enough, he plays a sexually ambiguous teenage boy.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top