"Gaydar interrupted," it's not...

http://www.laineygossip.com/From_Tara_U_Jake_is_Gaydar.aspx

I was thinking about Jake G. for the rebuffer in your Gaydar blind item and Ian Bohen (tee hee young Hercules) for the rebuffed... what do you think? (please tell Vancouver I miss her... I'm in snowy Ontario!!!)

Dear Tara:

I can see why you'd think it would be Jake. After all, the poor boy has been battling homo whispers all year. However, I can tell you for certain that while Jake may or may not be Toothy Tile, he most certainly is not one half of Gaydar Interrupted. Our man has a tiny bit more clout. As for Ian Bohen - never even heard of him. But my Hercules reference last week was more physically, as opposed to professionally, descriptive. Does that make sense?

Snowy Ontario? Frick. I'll take my hometown Toronto snow any day over the disgusting 25+ days of rain we're getting here in Vancouver. Trust me, honey, you ain't missin' much.

Sunday, January 15, 2006


Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top